Kwet

reports, pictures,....

Moderatoren: Vipersgarden, Herpetofauna.at-Team

Kennt sich schon aus

Kwet

Beitragvon Jeroen » Fr Jan 20, 2006 15:55

Dear all,
Has anyone of you had a chance to see the book by Axel Kwet "Reptilien und Amphibien Europas" (Kosmos) and is it worth bying?

Ist öfters hier

Beitragvon Mario_Snake » Fr Jan 20, 2006 22:52

Hello, I have got that book. It's okay and I don't want to say that it is to little. But if you need a Guide with a lot of information about reptiles and amphibians in europe you should buy "Die Handbücher der Amphibien und Reptilien Europas". Of course the book from Axel Kwet is good to take it with you if you travel to south europe to search for those animals. And there aren't all species of europe in that book (exspecialy not from the south). If you are looking for a book with nice little maps about the distribution of reptiles and amphibians, great photos of reptiles and amphibians and topical taxonomy(I hope that this is the right word) you should have bought it. (If you can understand German well...)
Sorry for my bad English
and greetings from the Eifel area
Zuletzt geändert von Mario_Snake am Fr Feb 24, 2006 13:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Kennt sich schon aus

Beitragvon Jeroen » Sa Jan 21, 2006 14:20

Thanks, of course the Handbucher are far superior but they serve a different purpose, naturally. Thanks for the comment anyway.

Beitragvon Srutl » So Jan 22, 2006 20:22

Rubriceps is missing in the book...
======================

Srutl

Zurück zu International herping